CELEBRITIES: 2013 TOP 5 INDECENT EXPOSURE DUE TO WARDROBE MALFUNCTION
2013 has a lot of dramas when it comes to celebrities and their attires in what we called wardrobe malfunctions. Oops…The expensive attire exposes celebrities sacred body parts and there is buzzing about it. We have taken the time to highlight the celebrities who have fallen victim to this nightmare. You can imagine the embarrassment it can cause to these celebrities.
1. Pamela Anderson suffered a wardrobe malfunction while dancing on ‘Ice Exit’. The wardrobe malfunction was embarrassing because it was her nipple that was exposed to the world especially her dance partner, Matt Evers and the judges.
2. Britney Spears who is surviving her breakup with Jason Trawick because of child bearing had an embarrassing moment while heading to lunch. One of her breasts has broken out for flesh air and it is called wardrobe malfunction. Where was the bra or halterneck?
3. Lady Gaga exposed her buttons in a wardrobe malfunction. The expensive and wacky super star’s Versace latex pants that were unable to withstand her acrobatic choreography display got torn on her stage performance. This embarrassment happened in a sold out show with her ‘Born This Way ball’ tour in Vancouver, Canada. Lady Gaga is not a celebrity who dwells in mishaps on stage.
4. Everything was set for ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ Jennifer Lawrence to collect her award as the Best Actress when her expensive blue gown got ripped halfway because it was caught under a chair. And to compound her embarrassment, she was half way to the stage when she saw the wardrobe malfunction. Or do we say…chair mishap on her trailing gown.
5. OMG…Taylor Swift, what happened to you and your phenomenal sexy dress? The backless eggplant Donna Karan Atelier frock that Taylor selected for the night exposed more than she bargained for. This was at the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards in LA and it happened on the red carpet. Instead of seeing only her back, there was a flash of her cups that were holding her dress from the side. She was fast to catch her dress. Luckily, no bare body was seen…
Well, the good thing about these celebrities was that they took it lightly despite the fact that it was embarrassing… Sorry ladies. You are the January victims of wardrobe malfunction